TCUK is the ISTC’s annual conference for everyone involved in writing, editing, illustrating, delivering and publishing technical information.
TCUK Metro Online 2021: “TechComms but not as you know it”
If you would like to attend, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a link to the relevant sessions.
TCUK Metro Online Conference Day will be held in the afternoon of Tuesday 28th September. The programme will be as follows:
- 1:00pm-2:00pm: ISTC Annual General Meeting for ISTC members only ahead of the main conference
- 2:00pm-2:30pm: Annual Awards Presentations
- 2:45pm-3:30pm: Webinar: ‘Fourth Industrial Revolution and its impact on Techcomms’: presentation by Ray Gallon (followed by Q & A session)
- 3:45pm- 4:30pm: Webinar: ‘Designing content in a time of urgent change’: presentation by Markland Starkie – Head of Content, government digital services team (followed by Q & A session)
In the same week (Monday 27th September to Friday 1st October) we will be holding other online days as TCUK Online satellite events. Some dates and events (afternoons) are in place:
- Monday 27th September: ‘Soft Skills in the new workplace’: presentation by C J Walker (followed by Q & A session), 14:00 to 15:30 (approx.)
- Thursday 30th September: ‘The evolution of technical communications in video gaming’: presentation by Maria Loureiro (followed by Q & A session), 15:00 to 16:30 (approx.)
Our monthly online events
Launched in November 2020, TCUK online is a series of monthly events. Each month, we have a speaker offering a presentation on a topic related to technical communication, along with a chance to ask questions and join in a discussion about the topic – all in just one hour!
If you’d like to be added to our mailing list for these events, contact email@example.com