Join us at TCUK 2014
The Technical Communication UK Conference (TCUK) brings together technical communicators, editors, illustrators and leading product vendors, for three days of workshops and presentations. As a delegate, you can choose from a wide range of presentation topics, including content development and content delivery, the challenges of mobile documentation, and the opportunities that exist in structured authoring.
- TCUK 2014 takes place 16th-18th September 2014, in Brighton.
- This year’s special focus is Technical Content in the Age of Social Media.
How can I book my place at TCUK 2014?
We plan to launch our delegate registration page on or around 1st May. We need to check and test that everything works so please check back later this month. Look out for our special all-inclusive offer – three days of TCUK plus two nights at the conference hotel in one easy-to-book package. (Other booking options will be available.)
How to develop your proposal for TCUK 2014
If you’re thinking about developing a proposal for TCUK 2014 but don’t know how, here’s some detailed advice from Andrew Lightheart on “How to create your proposal for TCUK 2014“.
About this year’s venue and hotel
This year we’re going to be beside the seaside – we’re going to be at the Thistle Hotel Brighton.
This four-star Brighton hotel is as comfortable, relaxed and easy-going as the city itself. Thistle Brighton is one of the few hotels in Brighton situated directly on the seafront, minutes from Brighton Pier. Thistle Brighton hotel is also located within minutes of Churchill Square, where you’ll discover some of South England’s best shopping, theatre and entertainment.
Video of Brighton from James Miller on Vimeo.
Follow TCUK on your social networks
Our latest news and blog posts
Experiences customers have with your brand impact how they will do business with you now, or in the future. SDL Customer Experience Cloud helps you deliver a personalized experience to your customers that shows you understand them at every point in their journey. Learn how SDL CXC can help you turn customers into loyal and […] We are delighted to announce that not one but two senior Microsoft staffers are joining us at TCUK 2014.
Experiences customers have with your brand impact how they will do business with you now, or in the future. SDL Customer Experience Cloud helps you deliver a personalized experience to your customers that shows you understand them at every point in their journey. Learn how SDL CXC can help you turn customers into loyal and […]
We are delighted to announce that not one but two senior Microsoft staffers are joining us at TCUK 2014.
Your comments on TCUK 2013
Thanks to everyone who participated in TCUK 2013 as a sponsor, speaker or delegate for helping to make it such a great event! Here are a few of the comments we’ve received from participants at TCUK 2013:
- My brain is on fire! Fantastic talks and fascinating people to chat to between sessions.
- I have found all the presentations I have attended inspiring and given me a host of ideas to implement to my work environment.
- A really enjoyable event for a first timer.
- Really enjoyed it.
- The organisation and quality of the presentations have been tremendous.
- As a speaker I found it easy to set up and give my presentation. Many thanks.
- Very smoothly run once again.
- The overall conference was very interesting and worth attending.
We’ve added links to some presentation slides and some blogs.
Feedback survey results
We asked everyone who attended TCUK to complete an online feedback survey and 40% of attendees did respond – that’s a very high response rate. The results of the survey are very encouraging!
- 94% of respondents said they are Likely or Very Likely to attend a TCUK event in the future
- 90% of respondents said they would recommend TCUK to a colleague
- 71.9% of respondents rated TCUK as Good value for money (26% answered Don’t Know to this question)
- 83% of respondents rated accommodation at the Marriott Bristol City Centre as Good, Very Good, or Excellent
- 85% of respondents rated the food and refreshments as Good, Very Good, or Excellent.