Once again we are inviting anyone who is planning to attend the conference – either as a delegate or as a presenter – to submit a poster. We will choose the best 20 of the submissions and have them made into pull-up display stands that will be on display in the exhibitor area throughout the conference. Those whose posters are on display will have an opportunity to discuss their poster ideas with other delegates. The posters on display will be judged and there will be a prize for the best poster and the funniest poster.
There are only a few rules and requirements:
- The poster must be your original work and must be on a technical communications-related subject.
- The file must be submitted so it is suitable for printing at 800mm x 2,000mm (portrait orientation) in PDF set to 300dpi. Any images included in the banner artwork will need to be high resolution.
- Posters can be accepted only from those who are attending the conference.
- Entries must be received by 19th August 2019 – send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are a few places that provide tips for creating good posters:
- The Wikipedia entry for poster sessions
- Tips from NYU libraries
- Tips from the Writing Center at the University of Wisconsin – Madison
- Tips from the University of Leicester (Note: Your poster must be in only one file. If you follow the second approach here, your final result must still be one file.)
We look forward to seeing your entry!