TCUK stayed online in 2021, building on the format used in 2020, with the event split over three days. Our programme of events is shown below.
TCUK Metro Online 2021: “TechComms but not as you know it”
- 1:00pm-2:00pm: ISTC Annual General Meeting for ISTC members only ahead of the main conference
- 2:00pm-2:30pm: Annual Awards Presentations
- 2:45pm-3:30pm: Webinar: ‘Fourth Industrial Revolution and its impact on Techcomms’: presentation by Ray Gallon (followed by Q & A session)
- 3:45pm- 4:30pm: Webinar: ‘Designing content in a time of urgent change’: presentation by Markland Starkie – Head of Content, government digital services team (followed by Q & A session)
In the same week we held other online days as TCUK Online satellite events.
- Monday: ‘Soft Skills in the new workplace’: presentation by C J Walker (followed by Q & A session)
- Thursday: ‘The evolution of technical communications in video gaming’: presentation by Maria Loureiro