Use the following articles prepared by Andi Lightheart, one of our TCUK 2014 speakers, to help you prepare a proposal submission or your presentation.
- How to create your proposal for TCUK
- Writing your speaker bio, talk title, and description
- How to liven up your presentation with stories
- How to be a more interesting presenter
- How to tell stories like a pro
- Six ways to feel less nervous about next week’s presentation
The TCUK Behaviour Policy applies to all attendees including all speakers.