The Technical Communication UK (TCUK) 2015 was in Scotland for the very first time. TCUK 2015 took place on 29th and 30th September and 1st October, at the Beardmore Hotel and Conference Centre, at Dalmuir in Clydebank, just outside Glasgow.
The special focus was: Breaking the Boundaries of Technical Communication.
Magda Caloian has created some video clips of her experience at TCUK 2015:
Your comments on TCUK 2015
- It was a good variety of material and speakers.
- Very open and friendly atmosphere. Nice with the focus on documenting software.
- It was very enjoyable to meet up with friends and colleagues again and the whole atmosphere was very happy and lively.
- Well-run, very friendly, great positive atmosphere. I was really pleased to see there was a code of conduct.
- Excellent work, as usual, by the production team.
- Excellent opportunity to be updated and get ideas.
- For a conference planned and executed by volunteers, it was outstanding.
- Keynote speakers were a highlight for me, very inspiring. Pre-dinner sticks and kicks band were also very entertaining.
- It was a great conference! I got so much input and have a lot of ideas. I’m looking forward to next year.
- It was a pleasure attending and speaking at TCUK again, sharing experience with delegates and experts, covering the event on Twitter and having fun for those three days. Thank you!
- I really enjoyed it. Thank you.
CJ Walker posted daily reviews of the conference on Storify: